Research on Mimio

Hey there I'm doing a paper for my MEd (Educational Technology) on the mimio and I was wondering if anybody out there knows of any prior research done with the mimio.

Submitted by mistermorris on Sep. 18, 2009

Comments & Collaboration (4)

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Mimio Interactive Whiteboard

Mimio Interactive Whiteboard is a portable device which can be used with different whiteboards to make them digitally interactive. It includes a projector and stylus system which helps in marking anything on the projector screen, thus making it a digital pen. You can also save and print your documents directly from the whiteboard to save time and effort.I found a vast range of Mimio interactive whiteboards at electronicwhiteboardswarehouse.com

• Posted:
    Apr. 5, 2010
aiden1
Posted by
aiden1
Downloads: 0

Research on Interactive Whiteboards and technology

Marzano is big on using interactive whiteboards. He is currently doing workshops, etc. His main focus is research based teaching methods. Here is a link of one of his articles:

http://ascd.org/publications/educational_leadership/nov09/vol67/num03/Te...

I hope this helps.

• Posted:
    Feb. 6, 2010
RDKn
Posted by
Ray Killian
Downloads: 47

Research on Mimio

I noticed that you were doing some research on teaching methods on the mimio. I am currently doing an action research paper on the use of the mimio in Kindergarten. I would appreciate any websites or information that is research based that would support the use of the mimio.

I look forward to your reply.
Sandra

• Posted:
    Mar. 24, 2012
scarrera
Posted by
Amber's Mom
Downloads: 227

Forgot Your Password?  

Why Become a Member?
 Find Content
Search our extensive library of lesson plans for interactive whiteboards or share your own favorites with others.

Get Interactive
Become involved in discussions on our forums, or start your own Mimio Group for sharing files and ideas.

Learn More
Get answers to your questions from Mimio Masters, or take live online or on-demand courses that suit your timetable.

WATCH OUR VIDEO

Ask a Master

Question:

Can our Chromebooks have the MimioStudio software loaded onto them?

Tracy Tishion's picture
Mimio Master:
Tracy Tishion

Answer:

Great question and thank you for your submission to MimioConnect. Chromebooks can't download the software to their device but do connect to MimioMobile through the web at this address:...

Read More

Register